Sunday 17 March 2013

Second logo attempt



This is my second attempt at  creating a logo for our film 'speed dial', i once again looked at using an aspect of speed, however this time in a different way. I found a font which looked to have the smoothness of aerodynamics from on a car on it, and showed the aspect of speed this way. I was impressed in the way it looked and could see it appealing to our target audience. When looking into colour I decided to use two colours, instead of one, and chose green and yellow. These colours suited each other well, although did give the logo a Brazilian feel. I therefore decided to add thick black lining to each letter, and gave the logo a magical aspect. I will now look into creating a third logo and then decide which one to develop further.

No comments:

Post a Comment