Sunday 17 March 2013

First logo attempt



This was my first attempt at creating a logo for our film 'Speed dial', as the name 'speed' was big in the title I felt that having an aspect of speed was crucial in the logo. Whilst creating the logo i came across a font which had the connotation of speed I was looking for, and chose to go with it. The font has speed lines coming off the back of each letter, and the letters are also slightly tilted, showing the aspect of speed. I then looked into which colour to use and i wanted to use a colour which was bright and showed a aspect of magic. I found that yellow used a stereotype of magic, and added in red lines at the bottom of each letter to increase the aspect of speed. I will now look into creating a new logo or developing this one, depending on what else I can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment