Sunday 24 March 2013

Audition for 'Craig'

 Audition for 'Craig D'  


1. Thomas Wallen
Height: 6 ft.
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Build: Athletic
Agent Details: Self Representing

Audition Pitch:'I believe I am perfect for the role. My height is perfect for the character, as well as my build. I am smart and can pull of the formal style of acting needed for the role'

what we felt: Thomas was a serious contender for the role of 'Craig D'. However, he was unavailable for our filming dates.

2. Charlie 'Shittu' Walters
Height: 6'9
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Strawberry Blonde
Build: Dench. 
Agent Details: Self Representing
Experience: 'Anonymous' (2013)
                 Cameo role in 'The Firm'

Audition Pitch:
'Im a decent actor, im a big enough build to play the dench guy. Me' old man is a cockney geezer therefore I will be suitable to play a London based character, my mum dresses me so I will be perfect for the role' 

What we felt: We felt that Charlie was ideal for the role. His attitude, enthusiasm, build and looks are exactly what we are looking for. He will go on to play Craig D. 

3. Lewis Broughton
Height: 5'8
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Ginger
Build: Slight
Agent Details: RAPA

Audition Pitch:'I have lots of experience in acting. I have also worked with professionals and am heavily connected in the acting world. Despite my lack of height, i believe i bring a sense of formality to the role.'

What we felt: Despite Lewis' vast experience, we decided against casting him as the role of Craig D, as he does not fit the description of the character.

No comments:

Post a Comment